Kauai Air Tours

Deluxe Kauai Air Tours

SAVE up to 50% off of a helicopter tour for the same airtime!
Thereʻs a reason why air tours have been rated the #1 Activity to do on Kauai for the last 30 years. You can only see 10% of Kauai by car, so if youʻd like to see the other 90% of the raw, untouched & never built upon part of Kauai, that we call paradise, you’re going to have to get up in the air. We have a fleet of aircraft to choose from to help you design your 60 minute AirVenture. You’re going to love it!

Big Kahuna Kauai Air Tour

“The receptionist was pleasant and courteous. Updated us on the time of take- off and encouraged us to use the restrooms. The pilot was very professional and took time to welcome us all and ensured our comfort. The views were awesome and he pointed them all out for us. The info and stories he shared were very local and we appreciate his sense of humor as well.”
Peeweeh

Tour Description

Our most popular Kauai air tour encompasses the entire Garden Island. Enjoy views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea Town, the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, the majestic Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach (were the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse (the largest Frigate bird sanctuary) and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches.

Air Tour Details

  • Tour Time: 60 minutes (six flights daily)
  • Adults: $145 each
    Web Special: $135* each
  • *350 pound per person weight limit
  • *Children under 2 fly free if they can sit on an adult’s lap

About the Aircraft

  • Six passenger GA-8 Airvan
  • Air conditioned cabin
  • Spacious and comfortable
  • Every seat has a wide-angle bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography
  • Two-way noise reduction headsets

Kauai Air Tour by Biplane

“We have returned to the mainland (unfortunately) and wanted to tell you that other than seeing some old friends the flight with your senior pilot (didn’t get his name) in the WACO “Red Baron” was the highlight of our trip. This was our first trip to Hawaii and our first ‘air fare’ in years (1999 was our last vacation). I vasilated several times before booking your tripas it represented a significant portion of our budget, but I know from past experience...”
Ken & Annette Benson

Tour Description

The YMF-5 Super is specifically designed to carry a pilot and two passengers. While your pilot (“The Red Baron”) operates the controls from the rear cockpit, you’ll sit side-by-side in the cozy, yet comfortable OPEN cockpit. We’ll provide you with the use of a nostalgic cloth helmet and goggles, along with a modern headset that provides continuous two-way communications with “The Red Baron.” This is a ride of a lifetime that you cannot pass up when you visit Kauai!

Air Tour Details

  • Tour Time: 60 Minutes
  • Adults: $245 each
    Web Special: $220* each
  • *This tour has only one rate, based on two passengers. Single passengers wishing to book are welcome to call us to inquire whether we can pair you with another single passenger wishing to experience this tour.

About the Aircraft

  • Kauai’s only biplane, the “YMF-5 Super” Waco
  • Side-by-side passenger seating
  • Nostalgic cloth helmets and goggles for use during your flight
  • Modern two way communication with your pilot

Private Kauai Airplane Tour

““Wonderful tour and pilot” We took a private 60-minute tour around the Island this past week and it was truly the highlight of our entire trip. I booked with Air Ventures because we could do a private tour and it was a bit less expensive than other companies. We left a little bit after 830am when our flight was, but spent over 60 minutes in the air which I was really pleased with (I've heard other companies will shorten your...”
jessica z
READ MORE ON Tripadvisor

Tour Description

Looking for a truly unique way to experience the island of Kauai? A private Kauai air tour aboard AirVentures’ C-182 airplane is just what you’re looking for! Your pilot will take you on an exclusive tour of Kauai’s famous sights and provide you with personalized narration about the geography, history, legends, and culture of this tropical paradise. The aircraft comfortably accommodates three passengers, so it's perfect for a small group or couple.

Air Tour Details

  • Tour Time: 60 minutes
  • Adults: $169 each
    Web Special: $152* each
  • A minimum of two passengers is required, with a maximum of three.

About the Aircraft

  • Cessna-182 Aircraft~
  • This aircraft offers much more Exclusivity & Flexibility during you 60 minute Kauai Air Tour. Everyone has a window seat & headset with microphone to talk to your Pilot. A minimum of two passengers is required, with a maximum of three.